Online Collection & Take Away:
Mon & Tues
4 - 9pm
Wed & Thurs
12 - 9.30pm
Fri & Sat
12 - 10pm
12 - 9pm
- No booking, our dine-in service works as walks up upon availability
- On arrival, customers 18s or over must provide EU Digital COVID Certificate and photo ID and a member of our team will scan the Digital certificate and check against ID, Identification.
- Acceptable forms of ID are Driving Licence, Passport or other photo ID as prescribed in section 6 of S.I. 385 of 2021
- If any of their group arrive without their Proof of Immunity or ID, they will be refused entry to our indoor facilities, but welcome to use one of our outdoor tables.
- Under 18s who are accompanied by a parent/guardian in an indoor setting, currently do not require Proof of Immunity.
- One member of the party must provide valid contact details that will be kept in our records for 28 days for Covid traceability purposes.
- We don’t take cash and orders must be placed using credit card only, ordering from the table through a QR code.
We only have a collection/take-away service during opening hours. There will be no seating in the restaurant at this time.
We have allocated time slots for when you can collect your drinks/food, this is to avoid queuing and crowding. Please arrive exactly at your scheduled time!
No nothing wrong at all! During our peak times we may have no availability for collections due to our kitchen being at peak capacity. We recommend ordering well ahead in advance in order to guarantee your collection slot.
We are operating a no cash environment to keep our staff safe. You can only order for collection at a certain time from our website. You can order at the till in the restaurant during quieter periods. We definitely recommend ordering ahead online as stated above.
Once on our website you can select any burger you wish and modify it entirely.
We have changed our menu slightly with a brand new fried chicken burger and having a rolling limited edition burger that changes monthly by our culinary director Grainne O'Keeffe
No problem, you can contact email@example.com in advance of the collection time and our team will promptly get back to you and sort your order.
Same as above, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call into the sandymount branch and our team will be more than happy to help!
Approach the highlighted pick up point with your confirmation number, which you would have received in confirmation email. Our team will then check the number and promptly give you your freshly cooked order on time.
Yes, how could we forget about our vegan and vegetarian friends! These options are still available
Yes we do indeed by selecting the Gluten Free option when customizing your burger, our team will know what to do. We also offer Gluten Free fries.
Yes, all our packaging is compostable. Cups, forks, knives, bags, you name it and it's compostable!
We have created a brand new layout and flow to BuJo to be entirely contactless and to keep everyone safe while collecting their order.
We do not operate a delivery service at this time. Only collections from the restaurant through our website.
Of course! We have a delivery/collection service every Thursday & Friday for our meal kits. They must be ordered one week in advance.