Indoor Dinning Opening Hours
Mon- Fri: 5pm to 9pm
Sat- Sun: 12pm to 9pm
How does it work?
- Order from your table using the QR code on the table
- And relax, we will deliver the order to you.
- We have a limited capacity of 5 tables for groups of 4 or 5 maximum
- No booking, our dine-in service works as walks up upon availability
- On arrival, customers 18s or over must provide EU Digital COVID Certificate and photo ID and a member of our team will scan the Digital certificate and check against ID, Identification.
- Acceptable forms of ID are Driving Licence, Passport or other photo ID as prescribed in section 6 of S.I. 385 of 2021
- If any of their group arrive without their Proof of Immunity or ID, they will be refused entry to our indoor facilities, but welcome to use one of our outdoor tables.
- Under 18s who are accompanied by a parent/guardian in an indoor setting, currently do not require Proof of Immunity.
- One member of the party must provide valid contact details that will be kept in our records for 28 days for Covid traceability purposes.
- We don’t take cash and orders must be placed using credit card only, ordering from the table through a QR code.