The Conor Murray kit makes:
- 2 Double & 2 Single Conor Murray burgers*
- 2 Double BuJo & 2 Single BuJo Burgers
Your kit contains
- Beef patties
- Brioche buns
- Cheddar cheese
- BuJo Burger Sauce
- Sneem black pudding*
- Cahills chives cheddar cheese*
- 3 Men in a Trailer smoked ketchup*
- Caramelized onions*
Ready in 10 minutes.
INGREDIENTS PER BURGER
- 2 x Beef Patties.
- 30g of Sneem black pudding
- 60g of Cahills chives cheddar cheese.
- 35ml of 3 Men in a Trailer smoked ketchup
- 20g of caramelized onions
- Brioche Bun
Follow the instructions for making a BuJo burger, including flattening your patty and keep everything clean and tidy. Full instructions can be found here.
Before starting lightly fry black pudding in oil for 3-4 mins bacon until and keep warm.
- Get 2 patties and cook both together on one side for 4 minutes, then flip over. Now while the other side is cooking for another 4 minutes....
- After flipping over both patties, proceed to cover each top patty with 30g of Cahills chives cheddar cheese.
- While the cheese melts, proceed to put 20g of caramelized onions on top of the bottom patty.
- Place one patty on top of the other and add 30g of Sneem black pudding on the top patty.
- Let your bun toast to perfection and proceed to add 35ml of 3 men in a trail Smoked ketchup on the bottom bun and proceed to assemble the burger.