The Conor Murray kit makes:
- 2 Double & 2 Single Conor Murray burgers*
- 2 Double BuJo & 2 Single BuJo Burgers
Your kit contains
- Beef patties
- Brioche buns
- Cheddar cheese
- BuJo Burger Sauce
- Sneem black pudding*
- Cahills chives cheddar cheese*
- 3 Men in a Trailer smoked ketchup*
- Caramelized onions*
Ready in 10 minutes.
INGREDIENTS PER BURGER
- 2 x Beef Patties.
- 30g of Sneem black pudding
- 60g of Cahills chives cheddar cheese.
- 35ml of 3 Men in a Trailer smoked ketchup
- 20g of caramelized onions
- Brioche Bun
Follow the instructions for making a BuJo burger, including flattening your patty and keep everything clean and tidy. Full instructions can be found here.
Before starting lightly fry black pudding in oil for 3-4 mins until cooked and keep warm.
- Get 2 patties and cook both together on one side for 4 minutes, then flip over.
- Now while the other side is cooking for another 4 minutes, proceed to cover each patty with 30g of Cahills chives cheddar cheese.
- While the cheese melts, proceed to put 20g of caramelized onions on top of the bottom patty.
- Place one patty on top of the other and add 30g of Sneem black pudding on the top patty.
- Let your bun toast to perfection and proceed to add 35ml of 3 men in a trail Smoked ketchup and proceed to assemble the burger.
SLOW-COOKED SMOKY BBQ RIBS
- Remove ribs from packaging & place in an ovenproof dish side by side.
- Open the BBQ sauce sachet and, using a basting brush, generously coat both ribs in the BBQ sauce (make sure to coat the underside of ribs also).
- Place the ovenproof dish in the oven for 20 minutes at 190°C— Set a timer for 20 mins.
- After 20 mins take the ribs out of the oven.
- Generously coat the ribs in more BBQ sauce using a basting brush.
- Place the ribs on the BBQ on a medium heat until lightly charred on each side—Approx. 2–3 mins.