- Soak bamboo skewers in cold water for five minutes.
- Run the pointed end of the skewer through a marshmallow
- Holding the other end of the skewer, toast the marshmallow over the flame of your BBQ and turn until evenly golden-brown.
- Melt your chocolate chips by placing in a small pot on the bbq, stove or in the microwave on a low heat until just melted.
- Place the toasted marshmallow on top of a white chocolate cookie.
- Drizzle chocolate sauce over the marshmallow and remove the skewer.
- Place another cookie on top of the marshmallow and press down to complete your BuJo S’more.
As above but instead of using the bbq, place your marshmallow on a tray lined with cooking foil and place under the grill and turn until evenly golden-brown.
- Soak the bamboo skewers in cold water prior to using to stop the skewer from burning.
- Hold the skewer a safe distance away from any open flames.
- Always supervise children when they are near an open flame and holding the skewers.
We'd love to see your BuJo Burger & S'more creations so please feel free to tag us on Instagram @bujoburgerjoint when you've created your masterpiece