Ready in 10 minutes.
Ingredients Per Burger
- 2 x Beef Patties.
- 2 x Slice of Applewood Cheese.
- 60ml of Hot Stuff Sauce.
- 3 x slice of Bacon.
- A portion of Pickles.
- Brioche Bun.
Follow the instructions for making a BuJo burger, including flattening your patty and keep everything clean and tidy. Full instructions can be found here.
Chargrill, fry, grill or bake your bacon until crisp, or just how you like it, and keep warm.
Get 2 patties and cook both together on one side for 4 minutes, then flip over. Now while the other side is cooking for another 4 minutes...
- Pour 30ml (about 3 tablespoons) of Hot Stuff sauce on top of each patty.
- Lay a slice of applewood cheese on top of the sauce on both patties.
- Cover one of the patties with sliced pickles, this will be the bottom patty.
- Toast your brioche bun.
- Build your burger by putting the top patty (with no pickles) on top of the bottom patty (with pickles).
- Place 3 slices of bacon on the bottom brioche bun**
** Yes, on the bottom bun even though in the pic the bacon is sitting on top, sorry. Putting them on the bottom helps stop the bun from absorbing to much awesome burger juice, Hot Stuff and melted cheese and as Mary says, nobody likes a soggy bottom.
Start from the bottom up
● Bottom Bun
● Patty with pickles
● Patty with no pickles
● Top Bun