Ready in 10 minutes.
INGREDIENTS PER BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- 1 x Hampshire Pork Patty
- 1 x Slice of Cheese
- 60ml of scrambled egg
- 1 x Slice of Bacon cut into 3 pieces
- 1 x Brioche Bun
- Your preferred sauce - ketchup, relish, BBQ sauce etc
Wash and sanitise your hands and work area before starting – continue this practice throughout; ensure to use separate utensils for raw and cooked food.
- Place the greaseproof paper on a designated raw meat board.
- Lightly spray/rub oil on the sheet.
- Place pork patty on one side of the sheet and fold the other half on top of the patty.
- Use the palm of your hand to gently flatten until even, thin and round, (approximately 12cm in diameter and 0.5cm thick).
- Refrigerate after pressing if not using straight away.
- Chargrill, fry, grill or bake your bacon until crisp, or just how you like it, and keep warm.
B) PORK PATTIE
- Ensure that your BBQ is clean and very hot or heat a little vegetable oil in a pan.
- Cook the patty for 3 minutes each side (until the juices run clear).
- If you are using a food probe, make sure the centre of the patty reaches 75°C for at least 2 minutes.
- While patty is on grill start cooking scrambled egg
- Make sure you wash your hands after handling raw meat and add the cheese slices to each patty and allow to melt for a few seconds.
C) SCRAMBLED EGG
- Lightly whisk egg mix (add some cream if you like)
- Add butter to pan and let melt
- Gently cook egg on a medium heat for 3 minutes stirring occasionally
- Seasons to taste with Salt & Pepper after cooking
4. PUT IT ALL TOGETHER
- Lightly toast the buns, under a grill or on your BBQ and keep warm.
- Place you selected sauce on the base bun.
- Place Pork patty with cheese on bun
- Gently place bacon pieces and ensure full coverage of burger
- Add scrambled egg on top of bacon
- Add the top bun, place in a white BuJo burger envelope and enjoy!