Ready in 10 minutes.
INGREDIENTS PER BURGER
- 2 x Beef Patties.
- 2 x slices of cheese
- 30ml of Guinness Sticky Onion Marmalade
- 1 x slice of Bacon cut into 3 pieces
- Sliced pickles
- Black Brioche Bun
Follow the instructions for making a BuJo burger, including flattening your patty and keep everything clean and tidy. Full instructions can be found here.
Chargrill, fry, grill or bake your bacon until crisp, or just how you like it, and keep warm.
Get 2 patties and cook both together on one side for 4 minutes, then flip over. Now while the other side is cooking for another 4 minutes....
- Lay a slice of cheese on top of both patties.
- Cover one of the patties with bacon, this will be the bottom patty.
- Cover the top patty with sliced pickles.
- Toast your brioche bun.
- Add Guinness sticky onion marmalade to bottom bun
- Build your burger by putting the top patty (with no bacon) on top of the bottom patty (with bacon)
Start from the bottom up
- Bottom Bun
- Guinness sticky onion marmalade
- Patty with bacon
- Patty with pickles
- Top Bun